We are looking for young, smart, and energetic HR Interns to join our team. If you’re interested in starting your career in HR, this is the right choice for you.
1. Handling end-to-end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing, and Onboarding candidates.
2. Screening: Shortlisting candidates sourced through various job portals and validating them on their experience and interest in the role.
3. Shortlist the profiles sourced and send them to the respective hiring managers.
4. Coordinate with HR in day-to-day activities.
5. Assisting in administration activities.
6. Draft and update documents, forms, policies, and other HR-related documents.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Ability to work independently with accuracy and timeliness.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Knowledge of HR functions.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a basic understanding of email etiquette.
6. Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
7. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
8. Strong ethics, reliability & cultural awareness.
Note: This will be a 4-month full-time Internship program and the candidate will get Internship certification after successful completion of the program. The absorption possibility will be based on the performance during the training period.
BBA/MBA (2021, 2022 Passouts)
Technical Support Engineer
We're looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our product CookieYes.
You will be responsible for providing Technical Support to new and prospective customers via email/ chat
Provide Chat / Email based support to international customers for our Saas Product
Resolve all pre-sales and post-sales customer queries on-time following support SLA
Delight customers by assisting them with their queries regarding the product
Analyze and understand a problem from the customer’s point of view.
Take the role of a consultant in evaluating customer’s requirements and map it to product features.
Configure the product on behalf of customers based on their requirements
0-2 years experience in the software/tech industry
Hands-on experience with configuring software products
Customer-centric orientation with strong written communication skills (written and verbal)
Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
A technical background, preferably in software engineering
Automation Test Engineer - Web Testing
• Automation framework development and maintenance.
• Good knowledge of automation framework architecture and strong problem solving skills
• Strong program logic and debugging skills
• Good knowledge of Selenium and Python
• Experience working in Agile development environment.
• In-depth hands-on skills on Python and Selenium.
• Experience in CI/CD models.
• Experience working with multiple automation frameworks.
• Experience in Maven/Gradle and Git repositories is required.
• Expertise in Jenkins or any other scheduling tools.
• Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS/GCP and containerisation technologies such as Docker is good to have.
• Hunger to learn and explore new technologies which will optimise the existing technologies.